Centennial Medical Care to remain open during lockdown
Centennial Medical Care will remain open during the latest lockdown for GP and Consultant appointments. During this time, we will have strict guidelines that we kindly ask our visitors to adhere to:
- Masks must be always worn whilst in the premises.
- GP appointments will be available as a telephone consultation. If the GP feels a face to face is required, you will be offered this at no extra cost.
- Please arrive at CMC as near to the time of your appointment as possible
- Once you arrive for your appointment, kindly let a member of our team know. We will complete your registration and you will be asked to remain in your car until the Consultant is ready to see you.
- Rooms will be cleaned and prepared before each appointment which could cause slight delays.
Please understand we will conduct ourselves in this way to ensure the safety of yourselves as well as our staff and Doctors.